““How hard are you willing to work?.””
From 180kg Type-2 Diabetic to Body Transformation Specialist
- Certificate III and IV in Fitness
- Level 1: Metabolic Precision Nutritionist
- Level 2: Metabolic Precision Body Transformation Specialist
- Level 3: Metabolic Precision Athletic Conditioning Specialist
- Currently undertaking Metabolic Precision Level 4 certification with Dr Paul Cribb PhD
- Metabolic Precision Trainer Mentor
- Metabolic Precision Level 2 and Level 3 instructor
- ISSN Sports Nutrition Specialist
I’ve made every mistake in the book – too much exercise, not enough food, poor food choices, weighing myself every day thinking the scales were all that mattered.
I’ve also used every excuse in the book – I don’t have the time, I’m too tired, I can’t afford it, work is getting in the way.
Experience counts, and I’ve learned from my experiences and love passing on this experience and knowledge to my clients to help them improve how they look, function and feel.
I subscribe to the quality over quantity approach to exercise – why spend 10 hours a week in the gym when you can get better results from 3-4?
Contact Matt Wolfs